Welcome to Telehealth Services at
The Women’s Centers!
The Women’s Centers is excited to now offer telehealth services for medication abortions in select centers. To schedule a telehealth visit, simply call and one of our expert patient advocates will discuss your options and assist with any scheduling, logistical, and financial support.
A telehealth medication abortion is a safe, convenient, and accessible way to complete your care with The Women’s Centers. If you are a candidate for telehealth services, all of your medical history and consent forms will be sent by text and email and you will be scheduled for a video visit with a clinician.Medications are shipped discretely and can be received in 1-3 days, or you can pick-up a medication kit in person at our health center.
Please watch the video below for more information about telehealth medication abortions at The Women’s Centers.
You may also download your take-home instructions here:
To be eligible for telehealth services, you must be:
- At least 18 years old
- Located in the state that you will receive telehealth services
- Be no more than 9 weeks and 6 days since your last period. To calculate how far pregnant you are, use our pregnancy calculator below
- Have had a positive pregnancy test
- Complete a medical history screening and have no risks for ectopic pregnancy or contraindications to medication abortion.
- Be able to submit payment over the phone with a personal credit card.